|| Change Description
- Major changes to editing channel lists including tabbed channel customization lists and "My Lists" button (non-mobile only)
- UI Performance improvements, especially on iOS5
- Much better IE support (IE9 required)
- Layout improvements
- Manual or automatic selection of layout
- Full screen use in category editor (non-mobile)
- Channel tuning in category editor (non-mobile)
|3 Sep 2011
- Basic support for Internet Explorer restored (ugly, but functional, not gaurenteed for future)
|26 Aug 2011
- New web site: http://waltzremote.com
- Links to station web sites on program info pages
- Hot keys work on channels tab
- Additional hot keys. See Keypad tab.
|4 Apr 2011
- You can now save and restore channel lists to get
- Multiple DVR support
- Share channel lists across multiple devices and browsers
- Clear cookies without losing your changes
|12 Mar 2011
- Added "Guess" button for zip code using Geolocation
- Added "r" (Record) key for keyboard control.
|11 Mar 2011
- Added 2 finger multi-touch (iPhone)
- Keypad tab - Toggle Remote Control image
- Channels tab - Toggle whats on next
|19 Feb 2011
- Added [ and ] as keyboard shortcuts for "Replay" and "Advance" respectively (updated chart below, too)
- Added a clearTimeout() call to avoid cancelling programming fetch requests inadvertantly.
This may cause problems for older browsers such as iOS3. This was not tested on older browsers. Feedback needed.
|14 Jan 2011
- Added keyboard control from a PC on the Keypad tab. Very fast.
|PC Key||DVR Command
|arrows||Up, Down, Left, Right
|[, ]||Replay (5 sec), Advance (30 sec)
|- or .||dash
|i or ?||Info
|Tab||Next tab on remote
|Shift-Z||Change channel list formats for iPod/iPad/Laptop
- internal Changed call on commands to remove hold=keypress.
|1 Jan 2011
- Add option to use RC64 image for buttons on the Keypad tab.
|28 Dec 2010
- Make macros more event driven and better timed in an event to make them more reliable.
- Most keys will now cancel running macros
|25 Dec 2010
- Show what is showing next via icon on the channel list or a check
box on the info tab.
|20 Dec 2010
- Automatic update of channel list.
This function still has issues. Also, server still only updates list on half hour or 15 mins after previous check.
- Added time of last channel update and a reload button .
- Added international channels 400-499 to the channel edit box. Have not added channels >2000.
- Minor fixes
|17 Dec 2010
- Added indicator to channels list to show if show started before current half hour.
- Some reformatting non-mobile displays. Added up/down/prev buttons
- Just for fun, Added link to show recently used zip codes in Google Earth.
|13 Dec 2010
- Program Search. Use the phone keyboard to search for programs.
- Added To-Do macro
|11 Dec 2010
- Fast tab switching.
App will only get programming
after the following quarter hour begins (using server's time).
Both the "Set" button on info tab and editing channels force a
refresh the next time channels tab is selected.
- Added a link to this change history (might help when updates introduce errors)
| 9 Dec 2010
- Restored local channels!
- Allow multicolumn display in IE
- Minor performance and appearance improvements
| 7 Dec 2010
||Use HTML 5 localStorage instead of Cookies if available
| 6 Dec 2010
||Added program description when you tap on the channel icon
| 5 Dec 2010
- Fixed channel list failures due to DirecTV Guide changes.
- Removed local channels and zip code (by necessity, not choice)
- Sorted default lists by channel
- Fixed channel list was showing programs that already ended
- Internal Use JSON.parse instead of eval() on browsers that support it
| 1 Dec 2010
||On Chrome and Firefox, channel display is multi column
| 30 Nov 2010
||Additional channels contain only channels not in other categories, but
channels can exist within mutiple other categories.